Creativity with soul
Crafted from the soul to capture the moments of your love, joy and pure essence of your wedding day. Lissy combines her passion for creativity, with her knowledge of photography and 10+ years in the industry blended together to let the heart lead, creating unique expressions of moments captured in time.
If your soul connects with her work, She'd love to talk with you about how we can capture some magic on your wedding day.
Lissy tunes into the energy around her, to be present in each moment as it unfolds - this allows her vision of story telling to flow effortlessly capturing the real connections of love through her lens.
3 HOUR COLLECTION: $2600 NZD
5 HOUR COLLECTION: $4400 NZD
• Booking fee of $250 NZD is required to secure your wedding date, please take careful note this is NON-REFUNDABLE. (can be transferred to another date should circumstances require) your booking fee comes off the total collection price remaining which is due no later than 4 weeks prior to your wedding day.
What's Included in my Collection?
• Wedding Photography on the day. Three or Five Hours.
• Professional Editing requires 90% of the workload from these collections with every image individually culled, edited, and processed.
• High-Resolution Digital Images
• Fine Art Print(s)
• Online private gallery - personalised to your day with integrated links to my online professional lab. Ability to download your images directly to your device/harddrive.
• All Travel within Central Otago is included, weddings throughout NZ will be calculated on an individual basis including any flights/accomodation.
• In person coffee together in Central Otago to plan timeline/details and flow of your day for our time together (skype if living outside this region)
• 10+ years of experience with photographing weddings both in New Zealand and Australia. My aim is to make everything as stress free and effortless as possible for you on your day.
• As one of the Co-Founder's and Creative's behind the 2017/2018 Central Otago Wedding Fair, I have worked alongside a vast range of businesses in our region over the years and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Due to covid we have since closed this successful annual event.
How long does my 'Online Gallery' stay live?
Enjoy lifetime access.
Please note: it is each client's responsibility for ensuring all images are downloaded and backed up for future security. Please do not use this gallery as your backup as it could be subject to technical/virus-related errors. Your gallery will stay live for the duration of this business operating.
Can I extend the session?
I have spent years of working 10+ hours on a wedding day for my couples, and have been able to craft from this experience the perfect blend of skill, time and knowledge to bring two collections to my couples who seek this experience in a smaller time frame, but not sacrificing the quality of service and skill.
I am not currently offering full day collections. Please reach out and have a chat to see if my 5 hour collection will work for what you envision. I will help give you a detailed understanding of how much I can capture in that timeframe.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Not at all, your online gallery is designed to give maximum flexibility. No matter where in the world you or your family/friends live you can download your 'High Resolution Digital Images' directly to your computer and send them to print at your local lab.
Art Prints to feature in your home, I highly recommend using my in-built online store, giving you access to my professional lab, where you can have your products delivered straight to your home.
I personally setup each photo for print and oversee the whole process. Benefits of this include custom colour and print requirement setup applied to each individual image for maximum printing quality, allowing your images to come to life printed on professional premium art paper with professional grade printers setup and configured to produce the highest possible quality.
What kind of gear do you use?
I work with a Canon 5D Mark 3 along with a range of L series Canon & Sigma Art lenses. My backup camera is the same as what I work with on a daily basis so if ever a situation arose where my camera had a malfunction, I have another on hand at all times. I also shoot using both a CF and SD memory card simultaneously, so there is an instant copy of all your images captured in real time.
What's captured on the day?
Given each couple and ceremony is completely unique, I like to work with each couple to determine first what your day is going to entail, what's important to you and how you envision your wedding. Then we work together to determine a start time for your photography collection and flow from there.
I work from a space of soul-led creativity, that is unique to each client. I do not guarantee specific imagery or work through a set list of imagery you've found online. If you've discovered my work, its because something in you has resonated with my style, let that be your guide as to how I envision your day, capturing your story of love.
The editing process behind the scenes is where 90% of my time is poured with every collection.
For the 3-hour collection expect 400+ images and 700+ images for my 5-hour collection. Note: This is only a rough guide for those curious as to how much I can capture in these timeframes, as each day is so unique, but should give you a good idea of just how many images you will receive.
NATIVE TREE AROHA
I think we live in a pretty sacred place here in Aotearoa, looking after our land is at the heart of my values. No matter how small our actions may seem, taking steps towards giving back to our environment is moving closer to better looking after this incredible world we live in.
When you book your wedding photography collection with me a native tree will be planted and sent with a blessing.